Chainsaw Level 2 Course – Canberra DRT
Canberra DRT is running a Chainsaw operator Level 2 course at the Climb High Training Centre, Watson Canberra on Thu 26 and Fri 27 Nov 20. This course will be held in conjunction with Climb High Tree Services Australia RTO #40989.
Chainsaw Level 2 covers how to fell trees up to the width of the chainsaw bar.
- Preparing for Felling
- Assessing the tree and plan the fell
- Apply tree felling techniques
- Maintaining equipment
Dates: Thu 26 and Fri 27 Nov 20. Interested course members MUST attend both days of the course.
Panel size is minimum 5 and a max 8 with Priority for Canberra area members but that should not stop Sydney members putting in their EOI.
Pre- requisites: All attending this course will be required to have completed the Level 1 Course and have experience in cutting felled trees.
Accommodation is the responsibility of the Course Participant.
Steel-toe boots are required. A joining Instruction will be sent that includes additional information.
Travel is at own expense.
Please complete this EOI by no later than the Monday 23 Nov to register your interest. You will hear back from your DRT leadership team to confirm your attendance.
As always, remember submission of an EOI is not a guarantee of selection, and applicants may be contacted by a DRA representative to discuss involvement via email or mobile.
There are 4 sections to this EOI.
- Disaster Relief Australia’s Members awarded the National Emergency Medal 26 November 2020
- Taming Disaster: Drones for Good 24 November 2020
- Baz Reflection Operation Dexter 24 November 2020
- Operation Mason on hold due to SA lockdown 19 November 2020
- Don’t miss out on important DRA emails 18 November 2020