Disaster Relief Australia is responding to the disaster in the Gladstone and surrounding areas in Queensland in the wake of destructive bushfires which have severely impacted several townships and farms in the area. Expressions of Interest (EOI) are now being taken for Greyshirts who may be available to assist in this effort. Greyshirts will be required to assist in helping the community in jobs potentially involving clearing debris, basic chainsaw operations for deadfall clearance, general fencing, irrigation repairs, sifting, and other tasks required to help in the recovery process. These tasks may change to involve flood preparation or muck outs.
- Thanks to Disaster Relief Australia partner Mitsubishi 15 July 2020
- Bruce Townsville Service Project 12 July 2020
- Reflection – Kate Mottram – Operation Bugden 12 June 2020
- Re-branded to become Disaster Relief Australia 28 May 2020
- Give with Dual Purpose 23 May 2020