On Friday, a magnitude 7.4 earthquake struck near Palu, on the Indonesian island of Sulawesi, followed by a tsunami, leaving at least 1,347 people dead and hundreds more injured. People are continuing to comb beaches and rubble for family lost in the devastation and the Indonesian authorities have asked for international assistance to help deal with this catastrophe.
- Thanks to Disaster Relief Australia partner Mitsubishi 15 July 2020
- Bruce Townsville Service Project 12 July 2020
- Reflection – Kate Mottram – Operation Bugden 12 June 2020
- Re-branded to become Disaster Relief Australia 28 May 2020
- Give with Dual Purpose 23 May 2020